Does your business have the expert IT guidance necessary to plan effectively for its future?
With each step your Portland, OR & Vancouver, WA business takes in becoming a more developed and profitable operation, you need to be sure that your IT systems can support its growth. Arranging one-off consultations with IT companies is inconvenient and expensive, but without the right knowledge, your technology may fail to meet the requirements of the next stage of your business.
One Up Solutions Northwest is proud to offer ourselves as your Virtual Chief Information Officer (CIO). For more information about our Virtual CIO services, get in touch with us today at (503) 278-5011 or email@example.com.
How Will A Virtual CIO Help Your Company?
With One Up Solutions Northwest as your Virtual CIO, your business can enjoy many service features. As a part of our Quarterly Business Reviews with you, One Up Solutions Northwest will assess the state of numerous factors in your business technology performance, including:
- System Health and Performance: A comprehensive analysis of your total infrastructure includes a review of hardware and software age, a consideration of system health, a review of any pending quotes and a discussion of your business outlook, environment, and potential new solutions.
- Service Levels: Our Virtual CIO service will also take into account your Service Level Agreement performance, customer satisfaction, and will review recent tickets to determine the overall effectiveness of this part of your business.
- Financial Review: The Virtual CIO will also analyze the age of your business’ Accounts Receivable to address any outstanding invoices, review pending maintenance updates, and a consider any pending renewals.
What Results Will Your Business See From a Virtual CIO?
By simply looking forward with the right technical expertise and experience on hand, you can actually chart your business’ future instead of taking risks and hoping for the best. A Virtual CIO can help your business in so many ways, including:
- Vendor Management: Part of our role as your Virtual CIO will be to manage third-party IT vendors to ensure you’re getting the best return on your technology budget. We’ve worked with dozens of vendors throughout our years in business, and we want to put that expertise to work for you.
- One Convenient Rate:As a Virtual CIO, we don’t demand a full time salary, or any of the other expenditures that come with an actual executive employee. By fulfilling this position though a service, you save money and benefit from a single, easy to budget monthly rate.
- Long-term Planning:We help you to develop long term IT plans that take into account important factors like your budget, projections, customer and employee needs and business goals to guarantee that your IT infrastructure can always support the changes your company undergoes.
- Optimal IT: Tomorrow quickly becomes today; when you plan effectively for your future, you’re ensuring that you’re always prepared in the present as well. Not long after a Virtual CIO joins your operation, you’ll soon see the benefits of proper planning take effect in your business’ daily operation.
To learn more about what we can do for your company as its Virtual CIO, contact One Up Solutions Northwest at (503) 278-5011 or firstname.lastname@example.org today.