Ticket Submission Process
- Submit a ticket via OneCare Support Center from the desktop application or via the web.
- A ticket is created in our service desk and a unique ticket number is generated.
- Our team will evaluate the ticket and assign it to the proper resource on our team.
- The assigned resource may request additional information to better understand your situation.
- If no further information is needed, work will begin.
- The assigned resource will follow-up with you via ticket notification, email or phone with any status changes, or if further information is needed. All updates related to the request will be made within the ticket detailing each update.
- You may reply back to any ticket emails or via the OneCare Support Center with additional information or questions. You may also contact our team via Live Chat in the OneCare Support Center at any time during the process to check status, provide more information, or ask questions.
- When the request has been completed, the ticket status will be changed to “closed”. If a ticket is closed before you feel it should be, you have the option to reopen it via the OneCare Support Center.
Special Requests from Our Support Team to You
Short-term Workaround vs. Long-term Fix
We LOVE to fix things when they are broken. IT technicians like nothing better than to completely fix something that was broken and in doing so make the user happy. However, no matter how good we are and how good our tools are, we can’t always fix everything immediately, even though we want to. In fact, it can be risky to try to fix something right away because sometimes even a small problem that seems easy to fix can morph into a major problem that takes much longer to resolve. The thing that we’re most concerned about is helping you get your job done because we want to ensure that your business gets conducted in a timely manner. If we can find a quick workaround to get you what you need to get the job done, we’re going to point you in that direction first. Remember, it’s not because we don’t want to fix it; we just want to make sure you get your job done. Please be patient and work with us when we ask about options for workarounds. We really are looking out for you!
If the emergency occurs during standard support hours, you may contact One Up Solutions either by submitting a ticket or via phone: (503)-278-5011. Please be sure to notify the dispatch operator or technician that it is an emergency.
If the emergency occurs outside of standard support hours, please use the phone method: (503)-278-5011. If a technician is not immediately available, you will be directed to our after-hours message and instructed to press 9. Your message will be directed to our on-call supervisor to ensure that someone helps you as soon as possible, usually within 30 minutes.