Has your business settled with limited support for Microsoft technology?
Microsoft is the best choice for almost all daily work in the office, whether it’s Microsoft Word for document processing, Microsoft Outlook for email or Microsoft Excel for spreadsheets, so why not get the most out of those services? Microsoft Office 365 connects each and every Microsoft application with the Cloud, which makes accomplishing your tasks more convenient and user-friendly.
One Up Solutions Northwest can help your Portland, OR & Vancouver, WA business make the most of Microsoft Office 365, ensuring a smooth transition and setup. To learn more about Microsoft Office 365, contact One Up Solutions Northwest today at (503) 278-5011 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Does Microsoft Office 365 Offer Your Business?
As the leading name in Cloud business productivity software, Microsoft Office 365 has a plethora of services and features designed to help you and your employees do more each day. While the entire suite of office applications includes software to help each aspect of your business, a few notable benefits of Microsoft Office 365 include:
- 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed:One Up Solutions Northwest can ensure minimal unexpected downtime or inconvenient planned maintenance, allowing you and your employees to work efficiently and without delay.
- SharePoint: This business collaboration platform does it all; server capability, collaboration tools, portal options, enterprise search engine, enterprise content management systems, management capability for business processes and forms, business intelligence analysis and more. These features make sharing and accessing vital company information a simple process for both you and your employees.
- Skype For Business: This service comes with the range of features necessary for truly effective communication between your business and its clients and prospects. You can schedule Skype for Business meetings, upload, share and view PowerPoint presentations, share your screen with other contacts, record all calls in high quality, check availability of meeting attendees, and more.
- Email and Calendar, On The Go: With Microsoft Outlook, you can seamlessly integrate your calendar features directly into your email, so that scheduling a meeting, responding to invites and keeping track of your upcoming appointments is that much simpler.
- Yammer: Microsoft Office 365 can even provide your business with its own private social network in Yammer. With each employee using a personalized profile, you can track progress on projects, share content and resources, and collaborate and communicate to provide feedback and praise once a task has been accomplished.
- Comprehensive Availability: Microsoft Office 365 provides an undeniably convenient end user experience. You can access your own Microsoft Office 365 configuration with ease, via browser login on any Internet capable device, the Outlook web app for email and calendar access, or simply at Office.com.
What Makes One Up Solutions Northwest The Right Choice For Microsoft Office 365 Support?
One Up Solutions Northwest proud to be one of the few certified Microsoft Cloud partners in the Portland, OR & Vancouver, WA area, with membership in the US Small to Medium-Sized Business Champions Club granting us access to contacts and resources that few other support providers have. With this unparalleled expertise, One Up Solutions Northwest can provide you with many benefits in your Microsoft Cloud experience, including:
- Simple Transition:One Up Solutions Northwest can smooth your migration to Microsoft Office 365 services with industry-leading practices. With our help, you can be sure that no email, file, or calendar is missing from your newly configured setup.
- Sensible fees:Due to the very nature of Cloud computing, there is almost no up-front capital required to pay for any physical hardware or the space to store it. Furthermore, pay-as-you-go pricing offers both predictability and flexibility in your budgeting process.
- Convenience:Microsoft Office 365 helps you keep content, meetings and contacts synced across all your devices for use on the go when you’re away from the office.
Make the most of the Microsoft applications you already use! With our help you can optimize your Portland, OR & Vancouver, WA business’ Microsoft Cloud configuration for better accessibility, security and convenience. Contact One Up Solutions Northwest today to start your transition to the Cloud.