Why Does Your Business Need “The Cloud”?
Did you know that Cloud computing can boost worker productivity and protect your sensitive business data from being destroyed in worst-case disaster scenarios? Many progressive companies are implementing services through the Cloud to gain more than just mobility. Cloud-based solutions are shortening the technology gap between small and large companies as it enables users to leverage enterprise-grade solutions at small business prices.
Take control of the Cloud by contacting One Up Solutions Northwest today! To learn more about how the Cloud can make your work easier, get in touch with us at (503) 278-5011 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org today.
What Will One Up Solutions Northwest’s Cloud Solutions Do For Your Business?
- Microsoft Office 365: You’re likely using applications such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook, to get work done on a daily basis already. Now imagine how useful those apps would be when fully configured in the Cloud. One Up Solutions Northwest is here to help you leverage Microsoft Office 365, featuring 99.9% uptime guaranteed, scalable services that fit your business, and provide you with a greater ability to collaborate and work remotely.
- Microsoft Azure: As Microsoft’s enterprise-grade Cloud computing platform, you can trust Azure to offer your business the best of this new technology. With One Up Solutions Northwest facilitating your Microsoft Azure experience, you can cut costs by hosting off-site, and benefit from a totally scalable user experience that fits your business’ needs.
- Microsoft EMS: Microsoft’s Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS) grants you unparalleled access to your important files, contacts and other data from virtually any configured location, whether it’s an office at home or a mobile device on the go.
- OneRecover Online Backup: One Up Solutions Northwest’s Cloud-based backup services offer a variety of features including Scheduled and Real-Time Backup, Block Level Backup, Bandwidth Throttling, Purge Options and more to ensure your data is safe and secure in the event of any emergency.
- Hosted PBX: We will provide your business with a convenient and cost-effective option for all your business telephone needs. VoIP and PBX systems will allow you to enjoy a more convenient business phone experience with features such as conference calling, auto attendant, voicemail to e-mail transcription, and so much more.
- Password Management: We use LastPass to provide you with the simplest digital security experience possible. Once configured, you can use a single master password to login to any of your accounts without compromising security, or having to remember a dozen inconvenient logins for each service and app you use.
Equip your business with the latest technology to optimize your operation! One Up Solutions Northwest should be your first choice for a Cloud services in the Portland, OR & Vancouver, WA area. To learn more about what Cloud Computing will do for your company, contact One Up Solutions Northwest today at (503) 278-5011 or email@example.com.